Thus, we fulfil our commitment to act as an agent of sustainable development. Our challenge is to take the principles of our Governance to the corporate world. In Brazil, we carry out this mission by actively participating in association with other organizations, among which we highlight:
The company is also a signatory of commitments associated with Corporate Social Responsibility, including:
- Global Compact | adherence in 2001;
- National Pact for the Eradication of Slave Labor | adherence in 2009;
- Charcoal Sustainability Protocol | adherence in 2012;
- 'Minas Pela Paz' | founded by ArcelorMittal Brazil and 10 other large corporations;
- IT Business Forum: Brasil Group | adherence in 2016.